4) What is the website address to access the Business Website?
5) Can I use my iPhone or Android phone with Office Depot Business Solutions (BSD) website?
6) With so many passwords I have to remember, I forgot which one I use for Office Depot Business Website for online ordering. How can I find out my password?
Just go to our website www.business.officedepot.com and click on “Forgot your login name/password?” or "Trouble Logging in?" If you need additional support, contact our Technical Support at 800.269.6888
7) I’m in the Office Depot Business Website and I want to know more on how to use the site; example: set up a Custom Shopping List, what do I do?
Click on the Customer Service link and go through each step of the set up for this or almost any other procedure on the Office Depot Business Website.
8) What is the difference between a cart and a list?
The shopping cart is used for purchases you are making right away. The custom shopping list feature is used to create lists of commonly ordered items for future reference. You may have multiple lists on your account.
9) How do I return or exchange an item ordered on Office Depot Business?
You can call customer service at 888.263.3423 or returns can be processed online, just locate and open your order, select "Begin Return" next to the add to list button.
10) While completing my registration, I get an error after submitting that says "User ID already exists.", what do I do?
Try a different Login Name. We have millions of users on our websites and someone or you may already be using this one on a different account.